Business Case Application
Want to present your real-life business case? If you meet the following criteria,
then complete the application below.
CRITERIA FOR BUSINESS CASE
SAMPLE RELEVANT PROBLEMS/QUESTIONS
- Your real-life problem must be relevant to our audience
- Your problem or question must be specific, yet broad enough to allow participation
beyond one or two members
BUSINESS CASE PRESENTATION FORMAT (30 minutes)
- How do I get funded? This is acceptable because each business has a slightly different
situation that could be discussed. Presenters can state their specific conditions.
- How do I find a buyer for my company?
- How do I choose an exit strategy?
- How do I prepare for VCs?
- Do I go with Angels or VCs?
- Do I have the right leadership team? Am I the right leader?
- My company is more mature and we are dealing with growing pains. How should I structure
for optimum results without invalidating and losing team members?
- How do I evaluate my company based on (state your criteria)?
- What are my immediate risks if I sell my company?
- How do I choose my outside BoD members?
- How do I run BoD meetings as a new founder?
- How do I grade my BoD effectiveness?
- How do I propose and carry out a major financial engineering project – Big
Series, IPO, M&A (IB)?
- 5 MIN
- State your business case (problem statement)
- Provide five primary features of your business offering
- State your company or product's value proposition in 3 sentences or less
- Restate your business case (problem statement)
- 5 MIN
- Audience will ask clarification questions
- 20 MIN
- Suggestions and group feedback
Interested in presenting YOUR business case? Complete the Application below or contact:
Steve Brown Steve@AccessEN.org 760 239 1283
If you are selected for a business case, at least one AccessEN Board Member and/or
committee member will assist you in preparing for the presentation. It is important
to be concise, as your time is limited.